.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JandP

Monday, December 10, 2012

I am finally back. Really.

The last time I posted anything here was way back on July 21. Among other things, I wrote:

"While this blog languishes, I continue to tweet links every day (4,377 to date) about social justice, especially concerning these borderlands and Catholic issues: http://twitter.com/relford

"I am also in the process of building a small web site. When that is up, I will put the URL here as well as on Twitter."

Hah!

Since that day:

-- my earnest attempts at building my own web site produced a total flop, and

-- a burglar broke into my house and stole my laptop, desktop and router (none of which I plan to replace)

Just tonight I discovered a free Blogger app for this iPad, so -- yes -- I am indeed back. And come hell or high water, I will be posting here tomorrow. If not before.

ricardo

P.S. My total number of posts on Twitter now stands at 5,149.