.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JandP

Sunday, January 03, 2010

10 minutes spotlighting Arpaio

Just minutes ago I received email with a link to a 10-minute video from KPHO TV in Phoenix about Maricopa County's racial-profiling sheriff Joe Arpaio. I won't repeat here what I wrote about Arpaio (whom I believe to be a fascist) in my December 13 blog, but I highly recommend this video to everyone. (And I hope that the vast number of clueless folks in Maricopa County who consider Arpaio their hero watch it with their blinders off.)

I find that putting a clickable link into Blogger is very complicated (if it works at all), so you'll have to copy and paste this KPHO link into your browser:

http://www.kpho.com/video/21476686/index.html

By the way the "Mary Poppins" ad at the beginning lasts just a few seconds.

Go, FBI! It has taken way too long. Joe Arpaio has to be indicted ASAP.