.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JandP

Monday, April 18, 2005

New turn

Till now I have (obviously) used this blog to publish quotes related to justice and peace, a sort of mini-version of my j&p list where I send out full articles every night.

Beginning now, the blog will include some of my own thoughts. I've set it for no comments simply because with three lists I don't have the extra time to respond. (However I think that just about everybody who ever looks here already has my email address.)

Anyway, here goes:

Admitting that I would never bet so much as ten dollars on a papal election (at least this one as well as the last two), I still will make a prediction: Those 115 electors are going to choose a Latin American.

ricardo

P.S. I feel old. Within days I will have lived during the pontificate of seven popes.